What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, placed on your computer or mobile device by websites or sometimes emails. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like information you have inserted and how you have behaved on a site.
What cookies we use
We may at one time or another use three types of cookies on our websites
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit.
- Persistent cookies that remain in place across multiple visits to our sites.
- Third party cookies that are used by our approved business partners.
How To Disable Cookies In Your Browser
Internet Explorer – you can delete cookies as a Microsoft Internet Explorer user by clicking:
View Menu >> Internet Options >> Delete Cookies
Mozilla fireFox – you can delete cookies as a Mozilla fireFox user by clicking:
Tools >> Options >> Privacy >> Cookies (Click “Clear” button)
Google Chrome – you can delete cookies as a Google Chrome user by clicking:
Wrench icon on browser’s toolbar >> Settings >> Advanced Settings >> Privacy Section – Click “Content Settings” >> “Cookies” section choose “Delete” or “Block”
Choose Preferences from Safari menu >> Select Security icon >> Press Show Cookies button >> Select the Cookies to be deleted from the list >> Press Delete button
If you require any further information on cookies or how to delete them visit www.aboutcookies.org – please note this is an external website and we are not responsible for the accuracy of the information on this site.
What information does Natural Touch Healthcare Website collect?
We collect information from people who complete online forms or send us emails to subscribe to our email newsletter. This information is collected for business purposes. We keep records of information that you have provided which may identify you, such as your name, address and contact details which you enter in a form on our website; information that you have provided in the form of feedback or email; and your permission to use your personal information for marketing purposes. It is not compulsory for you to provide us with your personal information which we may have requested from you for us to perform a service for you, however, without the specified information, we may not be able to fulfil your request or provide you with the service you need.
How does Natural Touch Healthcare Website use the information collected?
Authorised Natural Touch Healthcare Staff who will use it to fulfil requests and orders. If you have given us permission to do so, we may contact you occasionally to advise of changes or updates to our website and/or to advise of special offers and news updates.
Security of Website information
Any information held by Natural Touch Healthcare is held secure in a manner designed to protect information from internal and external access by anyone other than specifically authorised Simply IT Solutions Ltd staff. We endeavour to ensure your information is true and correct at all times, and will update your details to reflect correct data if changes are needed.
Changes to the Natural Touch Healthcare privacy statement
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to ‘opt out'(1) of these uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically or contact us at the contact points at the base of this statement.
What data do we collect when you are treated at the Natural Touch Clinic?
- If you telephone for the first time to book an appointment, either our on-site receptionists or our out-of-hours answering service, Ideal Receptionist, will input your name, contact numbers, address and email address into our electronic web-based booking system, Practicepal, in order to book you in for your first appointment.
- Both Practicepal and Ideal Receptionist have informed us they are GDPR compliant and as such they do not share your information with anyone. Details of their policies area available by clicking on the links above.
- When you attend at the clinic you will be asked by a member of staff to provide us with further data about yourself. This may include details such as: your name, address, date of birth, occupation, marital status, telephone and email data, Doctor’s name and address. These data form part of your clinical records and are paper based. They are held in a filing cabinet in a locked reception area, and only authorised staff are allowed to access these. Your clinical notes are not shared with anyone without your written consent.
- We will also collect data on the clinical progress you are making at each of your subsequent visits to us. This will include, but is not limited to: your progress, what treatment is done during the session and any advice we give you. These notes are written on paper and form part of your clinical records and are managed as outlined above.
- We will not share any of your clinical record data with anyone without your written consent.
How does Natural Touch clinic store and use your data?
- All clinical notes are stored for a minimum of 8 years after your last appointment in accordance with General Osteopathic Council standards.
- Your contact information is only used to contact you regarding your appointments or ongoing treatment.
- Clinical notes are used only by the practitioner to track progress, and are held under confidentiality laws.
- Practicepal securely store online, your basic contact details that we need to book appointments and send reminder emails about upcoming appointments. Practicepal are GDPR compliant and as such they do not share your information with anyone. (Further information is available on request).
Correspondence should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to answer any queries as quickly as possible. Natural Touch Healthcare is a trading name of NT Healthcare Ltd. (Company number 06312823).